Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Champagne Bubbles

       Happy New Year's Eve!







 
I thought I would get a little creative today and add some pizzazz to the photos. 
What do you think?

     My cat, Mylo, wanted to help. But really I think he was just looking for treats.


“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.”
—Neil Gaiman


Sally Hansen - Celeb City (stamping)
Julep - Lola (base)
Milani - Silver Dazzle (ring finger)
Mash 43 - Bubbles

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas,
    Very nice and informative post. Please keep it up. If you want to read merry christmas quotes for husband you have to see the link
    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something that you could possibly fix if you were not too busy searching for attention. If you want to read Funny New Year Quotes please have a look at this.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete