Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Skittelette

I never post at night, but there is a first time for everything! So before we start, I have a confession...I am not a super big sports person so instead of spending the day watching football, I did my nails! Anyway, in looking at all the mani's that are currently being done, I found myself inspired and came up with another Valentine's Day skittelette. The amount of colors/number of plates I used is a little ridiculous as you can see at the bottom of this post.

Over all, I am really pleased with how this one came out, especially my middle finger which has a little bit of double stamping going on.Yay for experimenting with new techniques! :)

What nail art are you thinking of wearing for Valentine's Day?

Like this design? Check out my other's on pinterest!


Milani - White On the Spot
Sally Hansen - Black Out
China Glaze - Salsa
Konad Black
Konad White
Konad Red
Moyou London Pro Collection 07 (XL)  - Writing
BM14 - Rose
BM09 - Love
BM02 - Lips
BM404 - Small triangle/diamonds
Mash 36 - Rose with stem

No comments:

Post a Comment