Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let's Go to Prom Mani

So I am once again playing the game, lets go through my drafts and dig out some old mani's. As a blogger, I try to have a few posts ready in advance so I am not always scrambling to do my nails and post in one day. The advantage to this is of course, more organization and less stress. The disadvantage however is that some posts, much like this one, get lost in the ether. Although I can't remember when I did this one, I do know it's super old. Like maybe around November, old. And looking at it now, I think I may have taken so long to post it because, after I finished it, I wasn't super impressed.

So looking at this mani, I realize it is not The Yellow Horror. Zoya Neely is an absolutely gorgeous pale mint green and makes a good base for nail art. I also like how my double stamping affect came out and the bit of sparkle I added. However, this mani does irk me a little bit. It sort of makes me think that my nails are going to prom. What do you think of this design?



Like what you see? Check out my other designs on pinterest!

Zoya - Neely
Revlon - Stunning
Mundo de Unas - 33
Konad - Black
BM 406 - swirly pattern
Konad M8 - triple flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment