Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Zoya Fall Manicure

Hello lovies! As the weather gets a bit colder and the leaves on the trees begin to change, I find myself drawn to more of my fall colored polishes. Ok, so that's an understatement. I am slightly obsessed with fall colors right now!


In addition to my last post, which featured a sultry dark brown polish, expect to see a lot of reds, oranges, and yellows in the upcoming weeks! For this week's mani, I used Zoya Kimmy and Zoya Kerry.  I started with Zoya Kimmy (red/orange) and while the polish was still very wet, I swirled in Zoya Kerry (gold) using a nail art brush. When my base coat was dry, I stamped on some fabulous fall leaves, using a Bundle Monster plate.


If this look seems familiar, you are absolutely right! I used this same plate last year for one of my very first fall designs.



Let's take a vote! Leave me a comment! Which look do you prefer?

Like what you see? Check out my other designs on pinterest!

Zoya - Kimmy
Zoya - Kerry
BM04 - Leaves
Konad Black

No comments:

Post a Comment