Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Speckled Cement

Hey everyone! Just a quick post today to show off a very cool glitter topcoat. This one is called Clearly Spotted and its from the Maybelline Color Show collection (which you are probably sick of hearing me talk about). I love this topcoat in particular because it is a black and white glitter, a polish which normally can only be found through indie companies. However, as I mentioned in a previous post, main stream brands (e.g., Maybelline, Revlon, etc.) seem to be trying to compete with the indie polish craze.


Although I am a big supporter of indie brands, I do have to say, I love this polish. Clearly Spotted is composed of small and large, circle and hexagon, black and white, matte glitters in a clear base. Try saying that 10 times fast lol.


I decided to pair this polish with Color Club Muse-ical, a dark gray creme that looks like it might be one standard deviation away from black. My final result? A mani that might be mistaken for someone's finished basement floor. LOL

Thanks for stopping by! :)


Like what you see? Check out my other designs on pinterest!

Color Club - Muse-ical
Maybelline Color Show - Clearly Spotted

No comments:

Post a Comment