Tuesday, July 22, 2014

KB Shimmer Holographic Top Coat

Fortunately, for those of you who love holo polishes, I am still on my holographic kick and have another lovely holo polish to show to you today. For those of you who don't like holo's...oh well. So today, I would like to introduce you to KB Shimmer's Prism Break, a stunning holographic top coat.


Unfortunately, when I did this mani, the weather outside was pretty cloudy so I don't have a photo for you guys in full sun. The photos for this post were all taken indoors in natural light. However, even indoors, Prism Break boasts a very pretty linear holo effect. To give you a better idea of what Prism Break adds to undies (a basecoat lol), here is the original color, Essie Lapiz of Luxury, without Prism Break. Swatch from The Lacquer Log (click photo to be taken to original site).


And here is the after. Now get ready for tons of photos.




I absolutely love Prism Break. The formula was wonderfully smooth and applied easily. With one coat, it added a fabulous holographic sparkle, without too much graying (normally lower end holographic top coats just seem to gray polishes). Anyway, this is a great linear holographic top coat and I am definitely glad I purchased it. What do you guys think? Are you a holo fan? If so, what are your favorites?


Like this design? Check out my others on pinterest!


Essie - Lapiz of Luxury
Milani - White on the Spot
KB Shimmer - Prism Break

No comments:

Post a Comment