Friday, July 12, 2013

On Vacation (Tropical Mani)

Hola! So because I  should be packing for a trip I am taking next week, I'll  make this a short post for today. I believe this palm tree manicure is totally appropriate because this time next week, I'll be on vacation, partying it up in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada!!! I'm pretty sure there are a few palm trees in Vegas somewhere.

Anyway, for this manicure the main color I used is an awesome turquoise blue from China Glaze, called Turned Up Turquoise (Neon). This color is so awesome because it has a lovely sparkle to it and dries super quick. For the base of my rings fingers (in this order) I used China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, then Loreal's the Muse's Inspiration (deep orange), China Glaze Sunshine Pop (yellow), then NK Clementine (brighter orange), and finally Loreal's the Muse's Inspiration again on the tip of my nail.  Finally,  I used Wet and Wild The Gold and the Beautiful (gold glitter)  over the yellow (Sunshine Pop).  To get the swirly affect, I painted all of the colors (turquoise, oranges and yellow) onto my nail at the same time so all of the polishes were wet and malleable. Then using one of my nail brushes, I swirled the polishes into each other. Once the colors were dry, I added some of the gold glitter and then when everything was dry, I stamped on the palm tree.

Doesn't this manicure want to make you be sitting on a beach somewhere in the Bahamas? Even though I won't be in the Caribbean, I can't wait til next week. I cannot tell you guys how excited I am about my trip! Anyway, since I will be away I won't be posting for a while (a little over a week).

I know, so sad : <

But stay tuned! Because I will have some fabulous mani's ready for you guys as soon as I get back!

In the meantime, check out my facebook page! Like my page, send me a message, or leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my mani's!

Or you can browse my photos through pinterest or tumblr!

China Glaze - Sunshine Pop (Yellow)
China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise (Neon)
Wet and Wild - The Gold and the Beautiful (Gold glitter)
Loreal -  the Muse's Inspiration (Deep Orange)
NK -  Clementine (Brighter Orange)
Konad Black
SE18 - Palm Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment