Friday, February 13, 2015

Roses are Red - A Valentine's Day Mani

Hey everyone! As you can see, my obsession with floral nail patterns continues lol. This design is perfect for anyone looking for an easy, last minute, Valentine’s Day design! It’s also perfect for Valentine’s date night!


For this design, I started with a red glittery base with multicolored glitter. Once that dried, I stamped over the red with a full nail design featuring rose cutouts. The stamped floral pattern I used is from Moyou London, a company I tend to talk about a lot. Hands down, they are probably my favorite go-to company for nail plates. I purchased this plate quite a while ago (like maybe over a year), but wasn’t sure how I wanted to use it. I finally decided that pairing it with a bright glittery red base would really do the plate justice.


So is anyone excited about Valentine’s Day? Most of my friends are throwing anti-Valentine’s Day parties or spending the night getting drunk with friends. Everyone I know either hates the holiday completely or absolutely loves it. There’s never an in between.

My boyfriend and I are celebrating today because trying to go out on Valentine's Day is always crazy. I think he might be making me an Oreo cheesecake. OMG, I’m a sucker for cheesecake.

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day? Do you love it or hate it?


Nabi - Red (base coat)
W.I.N. - 50 (red glitter topper)
Konad Black
Moyou London Pro Collection 07 (XL) - Roses

2 comments:

  1. Ho-Lee-Cow!! I about gasped out loud when I saw these, THEY. ARE. AMAZING!!!!!
    I'm in serious swoon mode over this mani!

    ReplyDelete