Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mix and Match Pedicure

So it occurred to me in the past few days that though there are tons of nail blogs out there, no one really posts any pictures of their pedicures. It could be because people have funky looking feet, or as I learned recently, taking pictures of your feet can be kind of awkward...let alone posting these pictures online for everyone to see....

Anyway, though this is primarily a finger nail blog, I've decided that some of my pedicures are way too cute to pass up showing off. Plus, my feet aren't too funky looking. On that note...


Life is way too short to wear only one color on your toes!

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away (sky blue base coat)
Milani Jewel Fx - Teal (glitter on big toe)
Wet and Wild - The Gold and the Beautiful (gold glitter)
Color Club - Untamed Luxury (fourth toe)
Konad black (stamping)
BM19 - Polka Dots




2 comments:

  1. I agree about wearing more than one color.i polish my toes in a rainbow pattern and always get compliments

    ReplyDelete