Friday, November 6, 2015

ILNP Overnight Bag and Glory

Hi guys! With the weather getting more brisk and the leaves starting to change, I was inspired to play with my fall colors! 


As promised, here are two more colors from ILNP's 2015 Fall Collection, Overnight Bag and Glory.

Overnight Bag, which I used as the base for this mani, is a deep espresso brown holographic polish. Trust me, this polish does not disappoint. If you are lucky enough to catch this polish in the sun (Unfortunately I got stuck with a cloudy day when I did these photos), you'll see tons of sparkle with subtle hues of red. Just a note, it took three coats to achieve the opacity you see here. I found that two coats wasn't completely opaque. However, as is typical with ILNP, formula was smooth and applied easily.


Glory (ring finger topper) is the perfect companion for overnight bag. This fabulous flakie topper contains hues of red, orange, copper, and gold. As the owner of ILNP says, this color is literally fall in a bottle. What I love about this flakie is how dynamic it is. The color's you see are constantly changing depending on your angle. Shown here is one coat over, Overnight Bag.


And since I was upstate this weekend (and the weather was gorgeous) I decided to use the outdoors as my background! My boyfriend insisted I pose with this acorn. You think I'm joking, but it's true.


“But then fall comes, kicking summer out on its treacherous ass as it always does one day sometime after the midpoint of September, it stays awhile like an old friend that you have missed. It settles in the way an old friend will settle into your favorite chair and take out his pipe and light it and then fill the afternoon with stories of places he has been and things he has done since last he saw you.”
― Stephen King, Salem's Lot

ILNP - Overnight Bag
ILNP - Glory
Sally Hansen - Gilded Lily
Essie - Summit of Style



2 comments:

  1. I love the acorn! I love your mani! I love everything about this posting! LOL, loving your style!
    Seriously though, I know the focus is on the ILNP polishes, which are gorgeous, but I love how you mixed things up. A very beautiful fall mani! And thank you for all the wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete