Friday, March 28, 2014

Textured Glitter Gradient

Hi all! Well its a little rainy in my neighborhood so I thought I would post something light and sparkly to brighten up the mood!

    OOO shinyyyy



Does anyone remember that awesome Zoya sale that went on a few months ago? Well, my checking account certainly does. I went a wee bit crazy and among my many purchases, purchased Zoya Vespa, the lovely pale mint green that makes up the base of this mani. Paired with that, I added Julep's Cameron, a pale pink/purple glitter. Not sure why, but I love these colors together! They are both textured polishes, which made blending the gradient super easy. And also here's some sparkly jewelry, just because.


           Bam!


And another thing! If anyone remembers a post I did a few months back  about my boyfriends group, Quartet Plus 1, I finally collected on my reward! I had bet my boyfriend that I could use my blog to get his group more facebook likes. He sort of laughed and said alright, for every three extra likes I get, I will buy you one polish. Well a lot of people must have read that post, because in just 3 days, my boyfriend's group received over twenty likes. In other words, equaling 8 sparkly beauties, for yours truly. These were some I picked out and some he picked out!

Of course, I might be biased but I think his group is awesome! if you have some time, check them out!

https://www.facebook.com/quartetplus1
http://www.quartetplus1.com/
http://www.quartetplus1.com/#!media/c1yi7


And I have a double feature for you today! So I'm pretty sure I have mentioned my sister a few times before. Quirky, silly, sometimes (a.k.a. most of the time) crazy, forgetful, clumsy. Basically, myself, just a little bit shorter. 


Anyway, our girls night's often also include mani's! This mani is from a girls night we had a few months ago and I was so pleased with it, I had to show it off. 
No matter what, when we are together, it's always a fun time. Normally it's a mix of nachos, twerking, desert, taco bell, and funny stories, not necessarily in that order. This one's for you, sis.

Like what you see? Check out my other designs on pinterest!


My Mani
Zoya - Vespa
Julep - Cameron

My Sister's Mani
Essie - Blue Rhapsody
Zoya - Crystal
Moyou London Pro Collection 01 (XL) -  medium size polkadots

No comments:

Post a Comment