Saturday, August 17, 2013

Spotted Pedicure

Hey guys! Another pedicure for you today. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I hate wearing open toed shoes if my toes are not painted. It feels sort of like going outside without a bra on...I don't know, that's just me lol. Anyway for this look, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City, which is that super sparkly silver. This silver is awesome because it looks like it is actually liquid silver. It has super fine silver sparkles in a silver base  and makes a really good stamping polish. For my middle toe I used China Glaze First Mate and for the pointer, Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots, Blue Marks the Spot.

I cannot tell you how much I love Blue Marks the Spot. This fabulous color contains fine matte black and white glitter, medium hexagon matte black glitter and, large hexagon matte black and white glitter all in a light blue base. In order to achieve the depth of color on my pointer toe, I had to do 5 coats of Blue Marks the Spot. Five coats might sound like a lot, but the polish is pretty thin so I had to do the multiple coats in order to really get the blue to show. Thankfully even with the multiple coats, the polish doesn't look chunky, just super awesome. Well, I think so anyway. What do you guys think? Would you wear Blue Marks the Spot?

China Glaze - First Mate
Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots- Blue Marks the Spot
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear - Celeb City

No comments:

Post a Comment