Monday, June 24, 2013

First Blog Post!

Hey guys! My name is Cassandra, I’m 22 years old, and I love all things nail polish! I’ve been debating about starting my own blog for a while now, but with some encouragement from friends, I have finally decided to do so. I have been following More Nail Polish and Chloe’s Nails for a few years now and seeing their amazing work was definitely part of the inspiration to start this blog.

So here it is, my very first blog. I am not tech savy at all, so bare with me the first month or so, as I'm sure I will still be messing with the look and style of my blog. Anyway, a little bit about me...I love nail polish (duh), I am a Whovian (props to those of you who know what that is), I collect turtle figurines (my favorite animal) and I have a cat named Mylo. Random, I know.

 Anyway, awesome nail designs to come soon! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment